Wednesday, August 7, 2013

CBD - Celebrate Women


Today I have a great post for the Crafting by Designs challenge blog.  This week's challenge is put on by team member Rene who lives in South Africa.  
On the 9th of August they celebrate National Women's Day.
This day has historical value for them, but essentially it recognizes the role women played and still play in society.This week our theme is: Anything Goes with a Twist: Celebrate Women!


We have a new sponsor this week! Digistamps4Joy is giving 5 images (own choice) to the winner of the challenge!

Digistamps was wonderful enough to give the design team two different stamps to chose from.  The first on was called Corset and Frills.  I'm in the middle of creating a mini wedding album.  I thought this image would work great for the bachelorette party.  

Here's a picture of all the pieces.  There's a mini 6 pic folder that goes in the pock and the side of the picture page that goes in the side pocket.  


The second image that we were give is called Celebrate Celia.  She is such a cute girl.  I've colored her and used stickles to color the banners flags.  Well, I left her on my desk at work to dry and forgot to bring her home.  How dumb was that? 


So I started over this morning before work and colored her again.  Then put her a a card with the Bazzill Lucy Crab Shack paper collection.  I used the coordinating stickers for the banner and put it on foam squares. 



Don't forget to enter your craft Celebrating Women on the Crafting by Designs blog. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment