I used the the Photo Mats and Photo Sets to create my picture spaces and then rounded the corners. I used the Tiny Bracket set to create the top of the tag. I stamped enjoy the ride on top of the tag.
I used a ticket punch to pop out a few tickets that are sticking out of the photo mat on the right.
Thanks for stopping by today. To check out some more great ideas using the Kiwi Lane Design products continue on. Your next stop is
If you get side tracked along the way, here's a complete list of all the blog hop stops.
- Kiwi Lane http://kiwilane.com/here/blog/
- Staci Jones http://scrapbookingischeaperthantherapy.blogspot.com/
- Tammy Smith http://
- Erin Colby: http://oursliceofcheese.blogspot.com
- Deborah Johnson http://scrappinthelittlethings.blogspot.com/
- Kristy Mackeen: http://mamasanity.blogspot.com/
- Scrappin' Madge- http://www.thescrappinlounge.com
- Claire Heartburn
- Leslie Prinkki http://
- Melissa Dehne http://
- Charissa Miller http://
- Roselyn Riley http://