Wednesday, August 14, 2013

C&S square card and CBD A Day for Daisies



#32
Challenge:   Square Card Challenge 3x3 or 4x4
August 13 - 19th, 2013



Hello Crafty Friends! This is Tammy with Life - Up, Down and Sideways.  

It's my Design Team Day for Cuttin' and Stampin' Challenge Blog!
The theme for this week is the "Square Card Challenge".  We were given the choice to start with either a 3 x 3" or a 4 x 4" square base card to create our card.

I was given a digi stamp from A Day for Daisies.  That's this week's sponsor on the Crafting by Design Challenge blog.  


I was so excited to use it, but I didn't quit know what I was going to do.  But I knew I had a stamp from K. Andrew Designs, Fashionable Friends and it had a great saying about shoes.  So I created a gift card holder for a friend that likes shoes as much as me. 


So I made it into a side loading gift card holder.  


Here's a close up of the stamp.  I love the saying.  


I'm sure any shoe lover would like something like this. 

Let's see what you create with either a 3x3 or 4 x4 square card!
Link up with us at the Challenge Blog!


Use the links to each of the blogs to enter the respective challenges.  


0 comments:

Post a Comment