Saturday, August 17, 2013

C & S Weekly Challenge #32 - Saturday


#32
Challenge:   Square Card Challenge 3x3 or 4x4
August 13 - 19th, 2013

Hello Crafty Friends! I was lucky enough to have two design team days on Cuttin' and Stampin' Challenge Blog this week.  


The theme for this week is the "Square Card Challenge".  We were given the choice to start with either a 3 x 3" or a 4 x 4" square base card to create our card.

I have a Bugaboo digi stamp from a Father's Day Challenge.  And the image worked perfect for a quick card I wanted to send my son.  


Many of you know that he's a mechanic and recently he took another step into adulthood by taking out a loan to purchase a car.  So for a sarcastic congratulations I built this card.  Gus having to work and not being able to go play. 



I colored him with Copics and then put three wrenches down the side. 



I used some glossy accents to bring out his glasses.  


Here's the pocket inside the card.  I was thinking about adding a wrench or two to the inside before it goes in the mail.



Let's see what you create with either a 3x3 or 4 x4 square card!
Link up with us at the Challenge Blog!


Please make sure your creation post has a link back to Cuttin' and Stampin'

Thanks for playing along we will be announcing the winners on August 23, 2013.

You can link your project Here.





0 comments:

Post a Comment