Tuesday, January 7, 2014

C&S Non-Christmas Challenge WK #14-1




Week 14-1

There are a lot of changes going on at Cuttin' and Stampin'.  Everyday will be a new type of project.  Tuesdays are going to continue to be the Challenge kick off day.  This week we want everyone to use of some of that extra Christmas paper.  So the challenge is to use some Christmas paper in a non-traditional way.  This week the Design Team is using Bazzill Basic Paper Believe collection to create with.




Here's my card.  The background paper made me think of apple slices.  I must have been really hungry when it was time to create this card. I picked out the Paper Smooches Sugar Rush stamp set.  The Bazzill Believe paper has some great solid colors that coordinated with it.  Guacamole, Chili and Ivory. I used my Copics to color my favorite treats, Orange Creme, Mint Chocolate shake and Vanilla cakepop.  I tried to use some Wink of Stella clear on the cup of the shake to that ti looked frosty, but I'm not sure you can see it shows very well.



Cuttin' and Stampin' Scrappy Supplies Facebook Store Believe album has the paper and stickers available for purchase.   

Now it's your turn to have some fun and create a project using Christmas Paper in a Non-Christmas way.  You have until January 13, 2013 to enter your projects HERE.

0 comments:

Post a Comment