Wednesday, November 12, 2014

CBD Give Thanks Challenge


Hi Everyone!  Thanksgiving is just a couple of weeks
away here in the U.S. and this week's challenge on the Crafting by Designs Blog is to create a project  that shows something that you are thankful for. 

We have two awesome sponsors for the challenge, first up Sami Stamps and second Diane's Daydream Designs. Both are offering fabulous prizes.

And if you wouldn't mind, please share something or someone you are thankful for. For me, I'm extremely Thankful for my Family.  They have really been a rock for me this past year and I'm very lucky to have them.  


Prize - $12 credit to store

I used two images from Diane's Daydream Designs to create this quick Thanksgiving dinner invitation. 


I used the Jaded Blossom Ticket Book Die to create the base of the invitation and cut two of them.  I glued the stub ends together and then tied some twine around the end.  


Here's a look at the inside.  I will print the time and place information on a sheet of clear labels and stick on the inside of my invites. 

Thanks for stopping by today and be sure to enter your Thankful creation in this weeks Crafting By Designs Challenge.  
 

15 comments:

Sarah Biswabic said...

What a cute invite! I am thankful for my wonderful husband and awesome son! BL, Sarah

Crafting by Designs said...

Tammy this is a great little invitation - I just love that turkey! Hugs, Doris

Diane Noble said...

Tammy, this is a fabulous little invitation. Who wouldn't be on your doorstep when your party begins. Just a delightful way to showcase your wonderful talents. Thank you so much for creating a sample for Daydream Designs. Your efforts are greatly appreciated! Blessings on your weekend ahead.

crazyaboutcricut said...

This is so super cool! Great design :D

TFS,
Jenny (BL)

Beeceecreativity said...

super cute.. great image and perfect colour combo.. BL

Miranda said...

How cute and clever! Miranda :) BL

Unknown said...

Super cute. Love JB dies as well........ BL

Vanessa Bourque said...

Great card. TFS. (BL) 11/14/2014

Colleen said...

Love the card, that is so adorable. Bl

Sukie said...

Beautiful invitation, love the gorgeous colors and papers you used! BL

Lizzie Laine said...

Cool invitation, what a great idea!

Elaine (BL)
ExpressionsByElaine.blogspot.com

Lezlye said...

great job! Very festive! BL

Unknown said...

Cute cards. Hope you are doing well. BL Michelle

Stampn' Papper Scrapper said...

Very cool card. Innovative. I love the ticket idea!! BL

Lezlye said...

cool card! BL

Post a Comment