Monday, October 20, 2014

Cards Created at Heartfelt Crop


Hello Everyone, 
I attended the Heartfelt Escape and Create crop a few weekends ago.  While I was there I created a few cards.  
A close friend of our son's is getting married.  It totally amazes me how old these kids are getting.  Brad was such a fun kid to have around and now he's all grown up and ready to marry the love of his life.  So I needed to create a card for them.  The stamps I used are from Jaded Blossom.
The second card was for my brother-in-laws birthday.  Earlier this year he purchased a new motorcycle.  So there was nothing better than using the Paper Smooches Spiffy Scooter stamp set.  


My third card I created was for the My Mind's Eye challenge.  I just happen to have a stamp printed off by Eureka Stamps on hand.  So here's what I created.  



It's been fun sharing my few creations from the crop with you.  I will stop by again on Wednesday with a creations for the Crafting by Designs weekly challenge. 

10 comments:

Stampn' Papper Scrapper said...

Wow really great Cards!! I just love them so creative!! BL

Haidee said...

wow, what amazing cards you have made tfs from BL

Stephanie said...

Stephanie B's Creative Designs here. LOVE, LOVE the card you made for Brads wedding!! BL

Miranda said...

These are DARLING!!!!! I really love the scooter! LOL
Miranda :) BL

ScrappyHappyMommy said...

Hard to pick a favorite out of these. So beautiful. Sending you bloggie love.
Anita

Janet's Planet said...

Love your cards. TFS Bloggie Love Janet

Stephanie said...

Stephanie B's Creative Designs here. Your card that has the motorcycle on it reminded me of my Dad's vespa scooter. It warmed my heart. Thank you!!! BL

Tonya said...

Super cute cards!

Your BL friend Tonya :-)

Unknown said...

HOLY COW! Your coloring is PERFECTION!!!! Great job on ALL your cards!!!

Stephanie said...

Stephanie B's Creative Designs here. LOVE your image of the 2 best friends!!! BL

Post a Comment