I then used an edge punch to create a boarder piece and stamped the sentiment with a Stampin' Up stamp. I must admit that I wasn't to happy with that part. I stamped it several times trying to figure out how to make it straight. Not a lot of luck with that. Then I used the Wink of Stella Clear brush pen to add some glittery color to the red card stock.
Robin - I really hope you have a wonderful day!!!.
Robin is giving away some wonderful blog candy if you stop by every blog and leave a comment. Here's what she's giving away
Your next stop is at Kim's.
1. Robin Lane - http://
2. Lori Apgar - http://
3. Lissa Marie - www.somanycrafts.com
4. Alicia O'Bryant - http://
5. Janet Royer - http://
6. Sharon - A Piece Of Heart - http://
7. Connie Can Crop - http://
8. Tammy Smith -http://
9. Kim Ryden - http://rydenkim.blogspot.com/
10. Aisha Rylbluroses Hall - http://
Thank you for stopping by today. Please be sure to stop by and give some special blog love to Robin. She's such a wonderful person and good friend.