Wednesday, July 31, 2013

C & S #30 - CAS Challenge

#30
Challenge:   Clean and Simple Cards
July 30 - August 5, 2013

Hello Everyone, today it's my turn to post at Cuttin' and Stampin'

This week's challenge is to create a Clean and Simple card.  Talk about a challenge.  I know my style is pretty simple, but when it's stated in the challenge I seem to really struggle. 

I took an idea from Catherine Pooler at Stamp Nation and created the following. 

 
I used the Stampin Up blossom punch and lace.  I used the Carta Bella Giddy Up paper to create the stripes in the back ground. 

Please make sure your creation post has a link back to Cuttin' and Stampin'

Thanks for playing along we will be announcing the winners on August 9, 2013.

You can link your project HERE


1 comments:

D- said...

I really love this card idea. Great chice in pattern paper to back your cut outs. TFS.
D~
http://designsbydragonfly.blogspot.com

Post a Comment