Friday, June 7, 2013

C & S #22 - Graduation Friday

#22
Challenge:   Graduation
June 4 - 10, 2013

Hello Crafty Friends.  This is Tammy for a second day with another Graduation card.  

This one I created for my nephew Weston.  He graduated from Stansbury High and the logo for the school is a stallion coming through a horseshoe.  So I wanted the card to represent the the school. 

I started with a horseshoe and used silver stickles to fill the holes.  


I cut a hat and used CTMH Clear Glass to ad a little sparkle to the tassel.  I tilted it so that it looks like it's hanging off the horseshoe.  


Here's the whole card


Here's the inside.  The backside of the blue SHS paper is the black and white polk a dots.  


I had to put a few more cards together real quick for other graduates.  I like to make the cards match the school colors so that's why they are purple and blue.  


Thanks for stopping by today.  Be sure to enter your graduation creations to the challenge blog


Please make sure your blog posts has a link back to us.  

Thanks for participating in this weeks challenge.  Winners will be announced on June 21, 2013. 

Enter your submissions here

0 comments:

Post a Comment