Thursday, April 18, 2013

C & S Weekly Challenge #15

#15
Challenge:   Thank You Cards

Dates:  April 16, 2013 to April 22, 2013

Hello Crafty Friends.  Tammy here with a quick thank you card for this week's challenge. 

I attended a Crop for Cancer held at S.E.I.'s warehouse last weekend with a great bunch of friends and we had a really awesome time.  While I was there I created this quick card.  (Yes, it was the ONLY project I managed to complete.)  I should stop taking all my crafting stuff and just take junk food.  All I do while I'm there is chat and munch.  

So being at S.E.I.'s warehouse of course I just had to purchase some of their great paper for my creation. 


The stamp has the entire flower on it.  But I really wanted to add something more to it.  So I threaded the button and glued it on.  


I hope you enjoyed this very quick and simple thank you card


We'd love you to link up and join our challenge!

Please make sure your blog posts has a link back to us.  

Go Here  to enter your creations.

Thank you so much for stopping by our blog today! 

1 comments:

TeresaK said...

IT may be a simple card but it is OHHH so cute!
Great job! I can't get anything accomplished at crops either...I just like to chat and watch!
Teresa
www.createenjoyshare.blogspot.com

Post a Comment